These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Crepe Card and your relationship in relation to the Crepe Card with Crepe Cottage Ltd whose trading address is 32 High Street South, Dunstable, Beds, LU6 3HA (“Crepe Cottage”, “we” or “us”).
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Crepe Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Crepe Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Crepe Card and How to Earn Points
- You can use your Crepe Card at any participating Crepe restaurant to earn points on qualifying spend and to earn rewards, as further described in these Terms.
- One point is earned for every 100 pennies you spend. There is no Cash alternative or value.
Certain items do not count towards the qualifying spend, including nonfood items such as Crepe Gift Cards. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
- You can obtain a Crepe Card free of charge at any participating Crepe Cottage restaurant (subject to availability). Your Crepe Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Crepe Cottage. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating Restaurants. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card.
- To register, earn points and claim Crepe Card rewards you must be aged 14 or over and a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Crepe Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
Registering Your Crepe Card
- Crepe Card Registration is done at the point of taking a card. Staff will need to sign you up immediately to ensure your details are captured safe. Registration is available online, but cards must be collected from store. We require: Your Name, Email, address and phone number. Only one Crepe Card can be registered per email address.
- points can be earned without registering your Crepe Card but rewards can only be claimed if the Crepe Card is registered.
Earning Rewards, Redeeming Rewards and Checking Your Balance
- Rewards may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative available to the rewards specified above.
- You must present your Crepe Card to claim any rewards in a Crepe Cottage restaurant.
- All stored rewards earned on your Crepe Card must be used by the expiry date which is 366 days from the date each given reward was awarded. Any rewards left on the Crepe Card after this date will be forfeited.
- The stored rewards collected on your Crepe Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Points are personal to the individual Crepe Card holder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Crepe points or rewards to any other person.
- It is not possible to merge the points and/or rewards balances from more than one Crepe Card onto a single Crepe Card.
Lost or Stolen Crepe Cards
- Crepe Cottage is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Crepe Cards. However, if you register your Crepe Card with us, we will (at our sole discretion) replace any lost, stolen or damaged Crepe Cards with a new Crepe Card. The balance remaining from the original Crepe Card at the time that the new Crepe Card is issued to you. To report your Crepe Card lost, stolen or damaged please email Cards@crepecottage.co.uk and describe your situation, giving full details of your name, address and phone number. Your replacement Crepe Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Limitations of Use of Your Crepe Card
19.Crepe Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Crepe Cottage’s written permission.
- Crepe Cottage does not warrant or represent that your Crepe Card will always be accepted at participating Crepe Cottage restaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Crepe Cottage’s IT and communications systems, Crepe Cottage may not be able to add points or allow you to redeem a reward during such a system failure.
- Crepe Cottage reserves the right to refuse to accept a Crepe Card or to limit the use of a Crepe Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Crepe Cottage may withdraw or cancel your Crepe Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Crepe Card. The Crepe Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any stored rewards on your Crepe Card.
Crepe Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Crepe Cottage’s maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Crepe Card shall not exceed the final balance of rewards held on your Crepe Card. Crepe Cottage shall not, in any case, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Crepe reasonable control.
23.Crepe Cottage will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Crepe Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
- Crepe Cottage reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Crepe Card scheme on reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website.
Accordingly, you should check this web-site on a regular basis. If you have registered your Crepe Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Crepe Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Crepe Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days’ notice.
- Please note that your age will affect the type of communications which you will receive from Crepe. In particular, if you are aged below 16, you may receive limited marketing communications and will not be entered into any competitions relating to the Crepe Card.
Your Cancellation of your Crepe Card
- You have the right to cancel your Crepe Card at any time but you will lose the right to redeem all unused rewards. If you wish to cancel your Crepe Card you must contact the Crepe Card team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Crepe Cottage in relation to your use of the Crepe Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
- If you have any general enquiries, a query regarding your Crepe Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Crepe Card please contact us at email@example.com